1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

few problems, please help!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by bboywickd, Apr 11, 2007.

1. bboywickd

bboywickd Member

Hey, I just got this some questions and a small problem I have to ask.. and please one of the best person with psp and all help me out here..

k first, I bought a new face plate.. its a red one and installed it perfeclty everything works fine, like I can move the arrow blah blah, everything is good in the menu.. the only problem I'm having is that, everytime I play a game.. I'm not even pressing the bottom arrow it just does it self and keeps on rolling the menus (this only happens in games) but not in the home...

second :(people that have installed face plates already).. when installing you know that small tiny little transparent clip or whatever beside the analog stick inside the original sony face plate.. does it really have to be there? (cuz its not in my new face plate).. I want to put it, but that thing is just too small.. too risky to remove it.. could not having it cause any problems in the future?

well thats all I have to ask for now, maybe some more later.. please answer those questions above and sorry if my english is not right :( ..
    thanks in advance.

2. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

did u get the faceplate of ebay? my friend had same shit same plate and i fixed it for him.

u removed that transparent little rectangle that is on top of the annalog connector on the psp. but it back in and the analog will stop moving shit around. It has like little golden dots. make it so that they touch the golden shit on psp analog board.

3. bboywickd

bboywickd Member

Thanks for your reply but what transparent shit? because I put the analog connector of the psp the one that comes with it.. I didn't put no buttons that came with the face plate, besides there was no analog connector in the faceplate I bought from ebay.. they only sent the buttons >_<lol

4. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

there is a transparent rectangular shit on the analog on the board not on the faceplate. if not u dropped it.

5. bboywickd

bboywickd Member

sorry bro, I have no idea what you talkin about :( you have any small pic by any chance.. if not you got msn, we can talk this out...

6. bboywickd

bboywickd Member

ok well, em I found the problem,.. the part where the analog stick is, is not well, em how do I say thiz, ehh everytime you screw the faceplate in that part .. left side bottom corner is not completly, in? o_O or whatever so yeah if I press hard and hold that part, the analog stick stops to move.. anyway of fixing this, cuz I aint holdin that forever when I play games haha

7. bboywickd

bboywickd Member