1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Few problems with CM13 (Samsung s5 G900F)

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by gratnak, Apr 19, 2016.

1. gratnak

gratnak Regular member

CM13 problems with G900F (S5)

Hi, I'm using latest CM13 nighly (19/3/2016) on my Samsung S5. I have few questions:

1) How to choose 3G/4G, not only LTE or 3G. I have sometimes weak 4G signal at my place and it would be nice when the 4G is weak, phone would automatically change to 3G.

2) Is there way to get custom toggle buttom on statusbar quick access icons? For example "torch" or "3G/4G" etc.

3) How about google now voice commands? I cant turn "always listening" (or waking from any screen) or "trusted voice" on. I'm using finnish language for voice commands and voice search. Is this issue only with finnish language or with all languages at the moment? If it is the problem with my native tongue, is there any way to go around and get "ok google" command to work from any screen with finnish language?

4) There is APK called "Open mic+" for google now voice search. Does this fix the problem number 3? (I still would rather use no extra stuff on it, so if there is
    a mod or line of hex to edit with help..)

5) Clock color problem - when i use alarm clock and setup the time, the backround color isn't as in theme. It was before, but stopped working with right color after update.

6) camera focus issues, not focusing well.

7) avoid Doze when down/uploading smtg

2. gratnak

gratnak Regular member

Three more questions:

8) . How to get sd-card to work normally to it is not read only? I've read there is some fixes and I've tried SDCardFix and xposed "HandleExternalSD" and "KitKat SDCard Fix" with no result.

9) How can I see only contacts with phone numbers, I don't want to see any email-addressess in my contact list.

10) Is these available for CM13: Samsung download booster, samsung UltraPowerSavingMode? If not the original ones, at least something similar and as effective.