1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few questions about 3.40

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by James80, Jul 16, 2007.

1. James80

James80 Member

Sorr just got a few questions. First I am running custom version 3.40 OE-A, I cannot get most of my game .iso/cso's to work Error (80020148)I've tryed both kernel's to no luck and played with all the setting in recovery. I want to reinstall 3.40 to make sure I didnt get a bad upgrade, but since Dark_Alex site is down where can I get the recovery file to go to 1.5 or do I even need to go to 1.5 first? Also do you have to have a umd in the drive for .iso's in 3.51/3.40OE-A? Been searching google to no help, it seems I keep getting all the old sites/guides and what not from 2005-06 and don't want to risk it. Also i messed with my gameboot and now I dont have one lol. Will downgrading replace it since is replaces flash0?

Thanks
    ,Rusty

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

3. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

first you shouldn't have to downgrade and upgrade again. to play iso make sure thats its in kernel 1.50 and you must have a Umd in the drive. also make sure that your iso is in the iso folder on the memory stick root and no-umd is on. about your gameboot your messing with your flash and should have a backup! if not pm me and i will send you one.

4. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

sorry make sure no Umd is disabled

5. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

sorry make sure no Umd is disabled