1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT MY BUNRT GAMES.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by OhioKid24, Oct 29, 2007.

1. OhioKid24

OhioKid24 Member

Hello everyone im a new to this site. So this is my first post or anyhting.

Here goes, i flased my xbox 360 using the latest firmware. Everytime i burn a game it seams to not be working.

i have tried using Clonecd, an Alchohal 120. Both times i burned didnt work. i have used HP dl Disks, and Windata.

now my friend burns games using windata dl disks and they work on MY xbox. but when i burn ANY GAME useing ANY kind of media the game always says

" UNRECONIZABLE DISK. DISK IS EATHER SCARCHED OR DIRTY" everytime! but there not they are brand new. i have a TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-H552B DL DVD BURNER

Any help please? is it my burner cuz im thinking it is. when i use Clonecd it says the file is to big for disk. It says the file is 240min. and my disk can only hole like 80min. YES THERE DL DISKS!!!

THANKS -BILLY

2. OhioKid24

OhioKid24 Member

BTW: I download from itchy cats.

3. eire

eire Member

What do you use to copy your games to your hard drive? I would recommend Schtrom v3.3, just hit extract and burn the .dvd file with clonecd. I am just using the dvd writer that came with my laptop and the cheapest dl dvds in the shop and everythings fine.