1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FF VII does not work on 3.80 CFW

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by EEE31, Jan 17, 2008.

1. EEE31

EEE31 Regular member

I have been playing Final Fantasy VII on 3.71 for a while now with no problems. Now that I upgraded to 3.80 M33 FF7 no longer works. anytime I get into a battle several colored lines go through the screen and then the game freezes.
    Can anyone help me to resolve this issue? I have tried this on 3.80 M33-2 and also 3.80 M33-4. I do not have a Pandora's battery so anything that will help without needing that would be great.

2. marcman

marcman Member

you need the new popsloader, but even with that, FF7 is almost unplayable. You will lose the ability to turn off ur psp, as well as lose sleep mode. i made a topic about it. When trying to play FF7 with popsloader, sleep mode does not work. I am hoping there is a fix for this in the future. If not, I will have to buy a new battery and make a pandora.

3. marcman

marcman Member

*update

DA just released a fix for popsloader, so FF7 actually runs perfect now, using the new popsloader. Sleep mode is back.

4. EEE31

EEE31 Regular member

What POPS version are you using? I have been trying them all but after selecting the version the PSP just freezes and I have to pull the battery to restart the PSP. I cannot get passed that screen.

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Go HERE and download the popsloader plugin (it is the updated sleep fix version) for 3.80 M33.

Just follow the guide for install/use.