1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FF7 game could not be started (CA000005).

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by SerekLaw, Mar 18, 2007.

1. SerekLaw

SerekLaw Member

Hiya, my PSP is 3.03 OE-C atm and im loving it..but i have this annoying little problem. I have recently d/loaded psp converted FF7 which i promptly put on my machine in its usual place, but when i start up the game screen goes blank and it say game could not be started (CA000005). Any help would be much apps as i LOVE this game and really fancy another run through it..thx in advance sereklaw :)

2. as31

as31 Regular member

I can't start them up either, but even more - i have problems even unpacking the files, how do you do so winrar wont accept them for me ?

3. SerekLaw

SerekLaw Member

i jut explored using winRAR and dragged files to dektop. Not ure why winRAR wont accept it for you..do u get an error msg saying files are corrupt or anything..if so u need to re-download.

4. chaosnova

chaosnova Guest

haha cute. That happened to me when i was a 3.10 OE-A noob. Just go to your game folder and in addition to the Eboot.phb file, add any "keys.bin" file and it should work.