1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ff7 psp game save

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Davidowen, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Davidowen

Davidowen Member

Hey everything works great on my psp and i have been playing ff7 for ps1 on my psp for the last couple of weeks and i just got through disk one, (Eboot 1) and i loaded the second eboot and it works fine but when i click continue game it does not have any of my saves from disk 1 how do I load my saved game from the first eboot with the second disk eboot?
    please help if you can i am eager to keep playing

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

maybe its a bad convert? after saving at end of disk 1, all i had to do was quit disk 1, load disk 2, and load my save file from disk 1

3. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

its because the internal name used for savegames for disk1 is different to that used in disk2. You need to convert disk2 using the same details as disk 1 otherwise the PSP just sees it as a different game.

4. Davidowen

Davidowen Member

Yea i think ur right i think i had it saved as a different type of game file like you said, but it doesnt matter now because i accidentally formated my memory stick with my computer so all 28 hours i spent beating disc one is a waste because there is no way i wanna go through all that again so i think im done with that game im gonna try final fantasy 8