1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FF8

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by toast333, Jun 7, 2007.

1. toast333

toast333 Member

I have searched the forums and havent found an answer to this one yet. But is there a way to play FF8 without it freezing whenever you cast a spell during battle? I know I *could* stop casting spells, but that would take some of the fun out of it. I have Dark_AleX 3.40 OE-A custom firmware. I have 7, 8, and 9 on my mem stick and 7 and 9 is just fine. Although, when 9 starts up, its booted by P.O.P.S.(Playstation One Portable System). I got that one off my friend before I deployed and havent been able to ask him about it. Does anyone know what that is, and if it will fix the FF8 freeze problem? Sorry for the wall of text and thanks for the help/advice.

brian

2. toast333

toast333 Member

hmm, no edit button.
    Anyways, forgot to mention that I have been using popstationGUI 2.2.0.1 by Zinga to rip my ps1 games. Don't know if that makes it any easier. Just forgot to mention it before.

3. mstreich

mstreich Member

as of right now, there is no solution for the issue with FF8....trust me, I have searched EXTENSIVELY online. I hope I am wrong, but it looks like we will be waiting for a patch for the game or updated support...... FF8 is one of my favorite FF games too