1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FFVII Glitch

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 1OFDEM, Jun 1, 2007.

1. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

dl.qj.net won't let me download the file, everytime I click "download" it just refreshes the page. Can someone send me a link, or E-mail me at UNOxDExELLOS@aol.com

- - thnx

2. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

(The original title of this thread was different) I have PSX2PSP GUI 1.2 now :) I converted my FFVII IMG file to eboot using this program. I don't know why everyone says that you need Hot Shots Golf 2 to convert PS1 games to eboot, I didn't need it. All I needed was the base.PBP file that came with Dr.POP.

Anyway, there are two glitches I noticed after playing it on PSP that wasn't in the IMG file when I played it on the ePSXe emulator. First, the swirly vortex that shows before you enter a battle is missing, instead it just freezes for a moment before entering a battle. The other one occurs during the battle: all the text, including the time and limit bars, blink rapidly. Oddly enough, when I progress through the game, the blinking becomes slower and eventually stops. The vortex is still missing though.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

3. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

bump

4. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

bump

5. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

bump