1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fifa 07 online with a ps3 probs

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by lilsam, Mar 27, 2007.

1. lilsam

lilsam Member

has any1 got fifa 07 working online with a ps3, i go to online play and it says no connection or something on memory card....what should i do?

2. rico134

rico134 Regular member

if this is a UK PS3 , i have that problem aswell.. as do many others. it is looking for a network adapter (ps2) but can't find it. hoping sony and ea work something out to fix it in a firmware upgrade. i knew i should of just bought a PS3 from the US, at least sony had the intelligence not to bother with 'software emulation' in that case. they've dropped a ball with this one in the UK.

3. lilsam

lilsam Member

yea im in australia, if i knew this was the problem i woudlnt have upgraded, thats the main reason i did:(

4. tim6630

tim6630 Member

i may be able to solve this problem but i need to know "what the ps3 is saying exactly",post it and i may solve this.

5. rico134

rico134 Regular member

yep sure the message is 'supported network adapter not found, you will not be able to use the online features of this title'
    hope that helps

i've tried everything-got my ea login-tried swapping ea games to see if i can bypass the hardware check fifa uses-it does on burnout but then a DNAS error as it's using another DNAS. i'm completely out of ideas.

6. tim6630

tim6630 Member

do other games work online or not?,if they work online so it will be a game problem with the ps3 network adapter and if not,so the upgrade you made did that and u have to call sony for this.
    you know that every consol have many problems in the begining of its use and they usually try to fix these problems in the next models or ones produced after the problems appear.

7. rico134

rico134 Regular member

yep nfsu 2 and burnout revenge both work online on the ps3 just the fifa titles that are causing the problem.

8. lilsam

lilsam Member

yea, so has any1 actually got fifa 07 working online with a ps3??would b useful aye...