1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIFA 07 Soccer

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by foolios, Jun 22, 2007.

1. foolios

foolios Member

I am having a problem with this game as it hangs on loading when I go through the quick option of playing(non-seasonal). I tried to see if I could try to play season to see if it was just one part of the game that wasn't working for me but noticed that I can't even go into season mode without setting up a network connection to play online.
    I have not made a bad backup of any game so far and I started thinking that this might be an online game only and the reason why it's stopping at the loading screen on quick-play is because it can't find a network connection. This is my best guess but I am surprised that the game wouldn't allow you to play locally vs. friends. I have looked at threads to see if this game needed some special attention for backing up but only find threads about dsna()sp.)? for online play of which I am not concerned about doing. I just want to play this single player.
    If someone knows what might be the deal here, I would really appreciate some feedback. Thank you so much in advance.

2. foolios

foolios Member

I tried different search words and got some results.
    Attempted and succeeded. Thanks to all those previous posters for sharing their knowledge.
    Kudos!