1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fifa 2008 for the playststaion 3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by gokussj3, Mar 31, 2007.

1. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

hi ppl.
    jus wanted to hear sum ideas of what the EA can do to improve on the nex gen fifa 08.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAVE ON THE FIFA 2008 ?

2. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

any 1 ???

3. SilvaJDS

SilvaJDS Regular member

for 1 better online ,
    when is fifa coming out on the ps3 , can't belive there are no football games out for it , fusking 360 have contract with fifa and pro evo for a year:(

4. nax0101

nax0101 Regular member

pros coming out normal time , october for ps3

5. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

yes fifa iz out around end of september yh i think the game play need to be better and also i want the crowd to be more livley

6. mikieb123

mikieb123 Member

I've given this alot of thought and i have come up with alot of ideas for how fifa 08 should be improved.

Firstly, I feel they SHOULD NOT try and edit the way the keepers are. I think they have perfected it.

The main thing i think they need too change about Fifa is the way that your opposition run round in circle about three times before they pass the ball. Especially in the premiership. Premiership football should be played at a fast pace using one or two touch passing. It should be and end too end kind of game that could go either way. Football fans want too see the amazing 4-4 draws and the 5-4 victories that are becoming more frequent nowadays. It should be all about counter attacking and picking the right pass. I think in order to make the game more fast paced, EA Sports should make the tackling easier. I also think that instead of having 'Amatuer, Semi-Pro, Proffessinal, World Class and Ledgendary' difficulty, Ea Sports should use a range of about Tempo that are based around the real game. For example, they should have a 'Very Slow Tempo' setting which resembles an Italian Serie B match, a 'Slow Tempo' which resembles a English League two game, and this should continue up until the stage of 'Very Fast Tempo' which is the equivilent of an English Premier League game.
    I also think, that in career mode you should be asked more questions from the media. Instead of repeating the same questions 6-7 times a season, they should make 200+ different questions too ask.
    I believe that fifa 2007 failed to include enough fouls too. In fifa 2007 you were lucky if there was 2 free kick in a match. I think EA Sports should take a page out of Pro Evolutions book and include fouls for too much force in shoulder charges etc. I also feel that Ea Sports should include more self inflicted injuries such as a thigh strain or a twisted ankle from a rough landed header. Just like Pro Evo the player should be made to have sideline treatment and be aloud back into the game if he is able to play on with his injury. Of course if the injury is too bad he will have too be replaced.
    I also believe the title races HAVE to be closer. In 07 you saw it be really close up until about half way through the season and then the user will just run away with it. The computer should make the title race based on your results.

This is all i can think of for now, but i hope you all agree with what i have said.

7. Smraziel5

Smraziel5 Member

Soory my friend i do not agree with that idea of tempos ect ect.. difficulty should change but a bit harder goalkeepers are tu stupid too much silly goals and to weak when stopping a shot what fifa was to be in 2008 is more vivid feel the crowd stadiums should have more felling as in real life player should be more agressive it shoul be more realistic lsome games in real life are battles thats the way fifa shoul be a battle in the pitch as in real life like a real madrid against barcelona all that adrenaline should be in the pitch lets pay more attention to the endings too got to have more fifa got to make our skin chill like when we are watching our favorite team play
    be more realistic

8. JuNkm41L

JuNkm41L Member

who cares? Pro Evolution Soccer is much better than FIFA!

9. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

go bak to sleep m8 pro is shit truss it doesn't eve feel like a football game the commentatirs are soo boring and soo dull yh and the crowd are very quiet !!!!

10. KillaRob

KillaRob Member

Winning Eleven Series, thats all I have to say..

11. truepaki

truepaki Regular member

i think they should make pro evolution soccer 7 for ps3