1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fifa street

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by affleck, Apr 24, 2005.

1. affleck

affleck Guest

Can anyone please help me. I have run fifa street through isobuster and get 4 files:

Data
    IOPRP280
    Sles_530.64
    System

I also have fifastreet-palntsc iso patcher

What do I do next.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

2. MarkPS2

MarkPS2 Regular member

I had the gnie patch and fifa street .iso. Dont know if you have the same patch but here is what I did. Create two folders one with fifa street iso in it & other with patch. Open patch click readme, select the iso. next click scan and then choose ntsc or pal and thats it. Then burn iso at 4x speed using dvd decrypter. Thats what I did & mine works great

good luck :)

3. kst68dog

kst68dog Member

i have the same......are there dummy files in here that need removing?

4. affleck

affleck Guest

when i open the patch and click on the iso file I get a toc error

5. affleck

affleck Guest

the other problem I have is that when I run the original game through dvd decrypter it does not show it as an iso file.

6. MarkPS2

MarkPS2 Regular member

There may be dummy files in the origional mine was from torrent file and its NTSC version. There are guides to show ways around dummy files etc.

Its actually much easier to get the game from a torrent, most of the work is done for you usually. And its not illegal...providing you have the origional of course :)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2005
  7. pras69

pras69 Member

Hi everyone. I am new to this website and the Magic swap software. i have got v3.6 and whilst backing up Fifa street i had problems. i am aware that this requires patching but cant find it anywhere! was hoping someone could e-mail it to me please and provide few instructions as ive never patched a game before:

pras_69@hotmail.com

thanks for your help!

8. gnie

gnie Regular member

9. fiapop

fiapop Member

here is waht u do.... FORGET ISO BUSTER...

get the .iso image file ( shouild be 4.7gbs ) now run that FIX that they provided for u to THAT image file... then open DVD Decrypter... and burn onto a good media... at 4x... WALA. i did this and it worked... i tried all that rebuilding crap and i wasted 4 dvds.

10. pras69

pras69 Member

Thanks everyone. i copied fifa street and it loaded with swap magic 3.6. However, its been several days now and its just stopped loading up. there are no scratches on the disc but it just dont work anymore...any ideas people?

11. LigerFX

LigerFX Member

I seem to have the same problem playing after a few days, in fact after several tries.

I've downloaded both the PAL and NTSC versions but because my saved games were in NTSC format, that was the format I stuck to. The problem occured after I tried playing the game for the second time. The first time after I finished burning the game proceeded smoothly, no hiccups or whatsoever. Second time running, had problem reading the disc. Dunno what's happening. Right now, I am considered lucky if the game can run without any interruptions. Could be some protection left by EA so that it only allows single time usage.

12. jin666

jin666 Regular member

Using retail version, rup image using DVD Decrypter. Patch the ISO with the patch from http://www.swapmagicfix.com . Burn the ISO onto Blank DVD-R (good media, 4x) using DVD Decrypter.

Note, this worked with my Swap Magic 2.0, and I am getting 3.6 soon!

13. tonygamer

tonygamer Member

Hi everyone, I have an the iso on my hard drive of Fifa Street ready to be patched but I do not know how to as I have never patched a game before and this is the only game I have had trouble with. Please could somebody tell me how to do get this PAL game working. Please PM me then maybe I can give you my MSN address so we can chat. I am sure I can get it working with help. I would appreciate it. Many thanks.

14. jin666

jin666 Regular member

Visit my site and download the fifa street patcher, it does PAL and NTSC games.

Jin666

15. tonygamer

tonygamer Member

Hi Jin666, are there instructions on how to do so? Thanks.

16. tonygamer

tonygamer Member

jin666, I have downloaded the patch from your site (Fifa Street), now I am just wondering how you do this:

extract FifaStreet-pal_ntsc-iso-patcher.exe to ptc-fs.iso (ntsc) or pcn-ffs.iso (pal) directory.

Please could someone go through the steps with me as I have no idea what I am doing.

I would appreciate it very much as I desperately want this game.

Thanks in advance. Feel free to use this forum to talk as it may be a help to others. This is really stressing me out, it is just trial and error for me messing about now trying to do this so please could someone help.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2005
  17. jin666

jin666 Regular member

When you get the file, it will be in a .zip folder. Correct.

Right click it, and look for Extract all or for something like that.

Unzip it, and you have done step 1!

Then move on to the next steps, and it should be working in no time!

Jin666

Last edited: Aug 18, 2005