1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fifa13 burned disk update... Safe??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jhanaman, Sep 26, 2012.

1. jhanaman

jhanaman Member

Hi, I hope you guys can help me..

I have my xbox flashed with LT3.0 and I've just downloaded a copy of Fifa13 which I ran through abgx360 1.0.6 prior to burning. I've burned many games in the same way without problems. However this game tells me I need to apply an update or I cannot play the game.. The console is not connected to the internet so the update must be on the burned disc I guess.

Last year I had the same message with a genuine copy of Fifa12 and when I updated, it wiped my LT2.0 flash and made all my games unplayable, so I have not applied the update.

Can you confirm that it will be unsafe to do so?

Appreciate your help..

2. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

do it and find out thats the only way

3. arsenalforever

arsenalforever Regular member

How did you apply the update last year if the X360 isn't connected to the internet? What did you do after the update wiped out your LT +2.0 and made your games unplayable?

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

The update is included in the game discs and it didn't make all his games unplayable, just backups, this was the update that flashed the drive back to stock, the console had to be reflashed.
    To the OP: Updating should be safe, the update you applied with Fifa 12 was the only one that flashed the drive back to stock.