1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fight night 3 issue - Freezing on Ms25 5.2D

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by shinnster, Mar 19, 2007.

1. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

i have an image of fight night 3 that i ripped using a samsung 162c but it just does not want to play on my 360 with a samsung drive.
    I have wasted many disks on this now and just wonderded if anyone else had any problems like this.
    My Ms25 was running on xtreme 4.1 and every disk i burnt froze either at the first loading screen or just after the main menu comes up. I thought maybe its a firmware issue so i recently flashed to 5.2. Did it fix it? no!! it still freezes in the same places.
    the strange thing is I flashed my mates hitcahi 47D drive and the disks play on there fine. (the same disks that freeze on mine)
    Would it have anything to do with the speed my drive is reading at? i had my 4.1 flashed with the fast read speed but I now have the 5.2 flashed with the slow read speed but the game just doen't want to load on my xbox.
    Any one have any ideas as to why or should I just give up trying to back this game up for :-(

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

what media is it? and you may try flashing 5.2a

3. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

Sorry, forgot to put that . I have tried it on Verbatim's, Infiniti's & Datawrite (all of which work fine for my other back up's)
    I only went for D as it a slow read speed and thought that would work.

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

if your using verbs go with X52A, it works best

5. pigsy55

pigsy55 Guest

This is a similar problem I have. My 360 plays all my back ups that my friend burned for me, however every back up I have done freezes at usually the first loading screen. I use the SH-D162C and XBC & Image burn, I have used verbs & ricoh and have the same problem.

Tried to burn at 4x on my LG GSA-4082N but despite it being specced for 4x at dual layer only writes at 2.4x.

Any ideas????