1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fight Night Round 3 CSO on 3.40OE

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by borcicst, May 21, 2007.

1. borcicst

borcicst Member

Hi, i've downloaded the Fight Night Round 3 ISO and put it onto my psp. The game starts and goes to the begining loading screen where it asks me if i want to autosave. After it says loading..then "loading" goes away. Then it just freezes and does not work. Has anyone had this problem? and did you fix it? Ive downloaded like 3 different versions which all do the same. I have 3.40OE..my other ISO's work no problem. But this one seems to be causing alot of trouble.

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Maybe the data from the umd was scratched but you say you downloaded 3 different versions.. Hmm, try using it in a different custom f.w and see what happens.

3. DONAK47

DONAK47 Member

how do you download games on your psp can show me plz

4. timkav

timkav Member

I have the EXACT same problem, and i copied the iso from the umd myself, I thought it was my firmware but good to know someone else has the same problem, anyone have any ideas?

5. Dollaz

Dollaz Member

The CSO works on my 3.40 OE-A PSP. It's 535MB using 9 compression. I use 333Mhz.