1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

file not found

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by basquiat, Jan 17, 2008.

1. basquiat

basquiat Regular member

ok i have xp pro, im transfering a large music collection (about 120gb)) to a new hard drive, there is a hand full of mp3's that wont move or copy over....figured id take the hit but when i try to delete them i get "file not found" and when i try to play them a windows thing pops up asking me what to open with.... all mp3's open with winamp fine, so when i select winamp of course it cannot play it.... any ideas whats happeneing? would love to salvage these song (part of my ninja tune collection) any help much appreciated.

2. basquiat

basquiat Regular member

ok thought i would bring this back up and hope for the best, i just want these files deleted.... i get file not found, when i double click them i get askd what program i want to open them with but nothing works, here is a screen of one of the mp3's with the properties window open, hope someone can help. oh and i tried that moveonboot program, no help it couldnt see the files.

[​IMG]