1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Files to big???

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by mantecca, Nov 6, 2004.

1. mantecca

mantecca Member

I am trying to make a backup of the new godzilla game for ps2. It is a CD I believe. When I make the ISO image it says it's 818 mbytes. I figured when i went to burn it with Alcohol it was just do it normally but it tells me the image is to big. I tried it with a DVD and it says it's the wrong format for DVD. How can I get around this. I know there is a way. They did it when they made the disk. I used DVD dycryter and it said the file was to big but let me do it anyway. The disc spins once when I put it in and that's it. I know when i burn VCD's or SVCD's they will say the image is bigger but when you go to burn it's fine. Is there different software I should try. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

if its 818 megs, its dvd. it says right on the game disc if its cd or dvd.

3. mantecca

mantecca Member

It says CD. When i extract it it says its 812mb. There must be a way to burn the whole thing to CD.

4. dud0r

dud0r Member

4.10GB USA Godzilla: Save the Earth

you got yourself a dvdrip i guess, so you can't make it work with swap magic(if that's what your using)

5. mantecca

mantecca Member

Yeah it was a DVDrip. It works fine now. I think it was 2.something gig. Thanks.