1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fimware to high.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Grant013, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Grant013

Grant013 Member

Well i am trying to get games on my psp that aren't UMD so i was reading but my fimware is 3.40 and i read that emulators only work for 1.00 and 1.50 but besides that how would i get emulators to work?

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

You need Lumines Puzzle fusion, or a Pandora's battery. There are 3 ways you can get a Pandora's battery.. Buy one, create one with the use of a PSP that already has custom firmware, or hardmod your battery. If you want to hardmod your battery search for the thread.

3. Grant013

Grant013 Member

well, okay but what dose anyone of that have to do with anything i asked or am i just really really stupid + sorry for not fixing the title to firm ware

4. Galick

Galick Guest

You need to downgrade to 1.50 (then to a custom firmware if you wish) to play emulators or backups of your UMD's. To downgrade you need to use the Lumines meothod or the Pandora. The search function should direct you to the guides of both.