1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

final fantasy 7

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by roblatacz, Feb 15, 2007.

1. roblatacz

roblatacz Regular member

In final fantasy 7 for ps1 is the only way to save the game by going to a checkpoint or does the game save automatically, because the checkpoints seem quite far apart.

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

uhh yeah...this is in the wrong thread...anyways idk why u call them checkpoints, they're more like savepoints. u can also save on the world map. since its not run on an emulator, there aren't save states, unfortunately

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  3. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

well that just about sums it up, i am just tryiing to figure out how to continue on to disc 2.

4. moomba

moomba Member

I havent got the firmware to be able to play psx games (official 3.10 :( ) but apparently ive read that when you finish the disk and it asks you to save, save the game and then restart the psp and load the next disk and then when you load the save file it will work. just like on ps1 except you cant change the disk while the games running

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  5. magaflare

magaflare Member

I heard a lot of people sae that once disk one ended...they r unable to continue to disk 2