1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy anniversary edition labyrinth of time

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by royalgod, Oct 4, 2007.

1. royalgod

royalgod Member

yeah, so here's the short story, I'm done half of the labyrinth but everything is getting really hard towards the end...Im just wondering if anyone has a walkthrough with screenshots, etc... or just really good directions written on the walkthrough.. help would be greatly apprieciated thanks...

P.S. im not lazy it's just one stage thats been racking my head..and driving me crazy..

2. BACKSPAC

BACKSPAC Guest

were is that labyrinth at i cant find it were could i find them
    pleas help ahah

3. royalgod

royalgod Member

labyrinth of time, u can get to by finishing the game, and going to temple of chaos, it's where the blue cloaked person walked thru the wall. Go to that place and press "X" den voila here u go. but beware the labyrinth is only for people when strong mental capabilities if you're weak minded i suggest u dont go, i almost finished it 1 more floor left

4. BACKSPAC

BACKSPAC Guest

im level 51 is that still weak

5. BACKSPAC

BACKSPAC Guest

how do u find the rosett stone thing inorder to go to the last part and were is the last crystial at

plz help

so i could get part two to play

6. royalgod

royalgod Member

yeah lvl 51 still weak, i was lvl 81 wen i finished it and i got owned once by the holy dragons..., cavesofnarshe.com has what u need under final fantasy 1-walkthrough, anniversary edition is just a remake of the original so even if the names are different, storylines still same thing... so follow it, I used that to beat the 1st anniversary edition..

7. BACKSPAC

BACKSPAC Guest

dame that still weak man i need to work on the level then and thanks for the help