1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy FF VII problems

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pacxamaru, Apr 30, 2007.

1. pacxamaru

pacxamaru Member

i know that a lot of people are having problems with the game, but is there any good ways of solving the freezing problem. I read something about setting still frame or something, but it was too vague. I tried using two different disk images (mine and a torrent) but both had same problems. and if youre wondering, I have a 3.10 version, and both ff VII and IX both work fine for me, with no problems except slowing. Is it better for 3.40?

also, any ideas on how to read a text file on the psp? I heard about offline content for the web broswer, how do I do that? Its for the walkthroughs.

2. xxsaijin

xxsaijin Regular member

Okay here is what I can tell you. On 3.40 OE-A I'm gettting screen crashes as soon as I or the enemy cast a status effect for example Death Sentence, or Sleep. This did not occur on 3.03 OE-C so.... I say you don't need to upgrade to 3.40 OE-A as there really isnt much use for it. Oh ya I tested two completely different images, both messed up in the same place and then used those Iso's on epsxe and it worked perfectly. I tested both compressed and original. SO ya you can see 3.03 OE-C is the best FW as of yet in my opinion. Maybe the next build will fix these problems.