1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy Pal psx

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tobi2yul, Feb 2, 2007.

1. tobi2yul

tobi2yul Regular member

This game dosent work pal version on 3.02 OEB but i am still lookin for a workin ntsc converter. the progs iv downloaded so far just flash and then close down. I am unable to actually use the programs. That inclusdes all the POPStation.could any 1 recomend somethin else

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

for popstation, u need the keys.bin of hotshots golf 2 i think and cygwin1.dll. also try upgradeing to 3.03 oe and i do not think there is a pal to ntsc converter, just use ntsc if u can, popstation was made for ntsc and pal gives u weird screen problems

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Just use this Popstation GUI it has all you need, including Pal-NTSC-fixer, the data file and the keys file. The only thing is you have to upgrade to 3.03 OE-B or OE-C to use the PSX-Eboots it creates.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  4. tobi2yul

tobi2yul Regular member

hey chanman, iv got keys.bin but i are u sayin it should go in the same folder as popstation and also in the same folder of ur psx game?. Eish ill give the prog a try thanx

5. tobi2yul

tobi2yul Regular member

kk the prog works fine BUT now the game jsut stays at blank screen. (FF7). does any1 kno if this game works on 3.02eb?