1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy VI Savedata problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bshrum, Jun 9, 2007.

1. bshrum

bshrum Member

Hi folks this is my first thread here but i have a question i know you all can help with. I have the eboot of my copy of final fantasy VI and the document.dat file in a folder named blah blah and it runs fine. My problem is when i get the the first save point it lets me save fine but it always fails to load my savedata. Any ideas on what i need to do, do i need to change the game id EX. SLUSXXXXXXX or something else because i cant seem to figure this out. I would appreciate some help in a big way

Thanks

2. sufdaman

sufdaman Member

Yeah i have the same problem. Ive tried so many copies of ffvi but it still doesnt work. Please help i love this game.

3. bshrum

bshrum Member

The only way to play it on a psp is to use snes9x tyl. thats the only way i have been able to get it running but hey you can run the translated jap version to get a new experience.