1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy VII HELP!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by repsaj, Feb 28, 2007.

1. repsaj

repsaj Member

How do you change from disc 1 to disc 2 because I just finish disc 1 and I'm eager to play disc 2.
    If anyone can help me thanks in advance

2. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

jus tput in the disk 2 eboot/key, load up your save in game and play? i am on disk 2 for 8 and thats how it worked for me.

3. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

i just finished FFVII, at the end it said end of disk one and asked me to save. i saved, then pressed then cancel button twice after i saved to exit the save screen. pressed home, quit game, then loaded up disk 2 and loaded the save game. started right outisde the house in forgotten city. just like for the real ps1

4. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

i haven't beaten ff7 disk one so i don't know where you are and w/e but is the second disk working now? can u continue now?

5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

works fine

6. repsaj

repsaj Member

when I load disc 2 the screen is kinda zoom upwards. you can only see half of it.
    I think its the game I got is the problem

7. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

try going into the options of the game then check for an option that will allow you to move the position of the screen. Dont know if its in ff7 but with all the psx games i tried they all had it.

8. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

i think it has something to do with the converter, i don't have that option. try the guide in my sig, the programs work fine there.

9. arklogic

arklogic Member

I had the same problem.

This is because the game ID of the disc 2 is different from the game ID of disc 1, so it can't find the save file. To solve the problem, download PSX2PSP, and open the CD 1 with it. Copy down the game ID. Open the CD2 with PSPX2PSP, and the game ID will be different. Change it to the same ID as the one on CD1, and then create the eboot. Put it on your psp and enjoy!

I dont think I can post the link for the program cuz its illegal? Anyways, you can PM me your email and I'll send the program to you.