1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy X-2 Question!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by lich, Apr 15, 2003.

1. lich

lich Member

Will this game work with the fliptop case and the disk swap? Or will i have to go out and buy a solder chip, that will stop me from using FFXI if and when it ever comes out. If someone here has FFX2 already and is playing it, please let me know what you did to get it to work, rather than buying a whole JAP ps2. Thanks.

-LiCH

jenovaproject7@aol.com

2. lich

lich Member

Some one please clarify this for me, I live, breathe, die for square soft. If this flip top case doesn't work... What are my other options? Plz respond.

* lich is holding his breath

3. Lob

Lob Member

I use a Magic 3.1 modchip and it boots it flawlessly

4. lich

lich Member

Hmm, i just tried for about the umpteenth time to get this copy to work... and guess what! ALL BLUE! I was so damn happy, i'm playing it now... must stop posting, and get to playing...

5. dbminter

dbminter Regular member

I had a similar problem with FFX2 and my older AppleV2 chip. It just kept returning the red PSX/PS2 format disc screen every time it tried to load. Then, out of the blue, it loaded. However, I've also had the same read errors on original discs, too, so, I believe my laser needs repairs.