1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally down to 1.5...now what?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Dingus88, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Dingus88

Dingus88 Member

Was finally able to downgrade my FW to 1.5 using the 3.03+LCS solution. So now what should I do? I did put some homebrew games and emulators on my memstick and play around with those.

I'm not sure what all the other programs are or what they are for. What is devhook? What about the 3.XX OE things? Eventually, I'd like to get a larger memstick and play backups of PSP games and my older PS1 games.

There are SO MANY forums, posts, threads, sites, etc... I just wanted to be sure if I found the right programs to install so I could do what I mentioned above. Thanks for any help!

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

I dont get these threads...If you want the best homebrew, just look for the most downloaded homebrew...Besides, these threads arent really necessary..

3. Dingus88

Dingus88 Member

OK. Does anyone have any REAL help to offer? I wasn't just looking for the best software, I was simply asking someone to point me in the right direction for what I wanted to do. Yeah, I probably will download the best software for what I want to do, once I know what I'm looking for.

I was also hoping someone might help clarify the differences between the different custom firmwares.

4. mknapper1

mknapper1 Member

upgrade it to 3.XX so that you can play all of your psx games and iso psp games its super easy

here is a guide

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/441993

it says for ta-082 but it can be used for anything just scroll down to 1.5-3.02OE

good luck...next time do a search before you ask questions