1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally downgraded from 271 to 1.50 on a ta-082 mob

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bayboy, Jun 26, 2007.

1. bayboy

bayboy Member

I finally took to step down to 1.50 what a relief no brick. I followed the easy instaler program here on this site. Thank you!Now what should I do leave it at 1.50 or upgrade to what firmware? Can i format my ms now and get rid of the downgrader files from 1.50. Is there a easy installer program out there for 3.03 oe-c or 3.4. Which is better. I am a complete newbie to this. I am doing for my 12 year son. He said he whats to play iso's. He knows more about it than me.LOL. Any infor would be greatly appricated! Thanks

2. apollo91

apollo91 Guest

hey man 3.03 oe-c is the best for all iso's
    write back and ill send u the files to do it right now it wont take long ok?

3. bayboy

bayboy Member

can i format the ms first to get rid of the 1.5 files. Do you have the easy installer 3.03 oe-c?

4. apollo91

apollo91 Guest

okay h/o one sec do u have aim so we can do this easier? if not that is fine and keep all the 1.5 files for now we will do this all right now

5. bayboy

bayboy Member

don't have aim

6. apollo91

apollo91 Guest

ok i want this to go faster now go to aim.com and use aim express please make a name it will take only a sec im a newbie on these forums so i cant post fast only every 3 min.
    but anyway my name is davis13160 do it up and u can trust me ik wat im doing with this custom firmware but i will give u the links to the files u need to do it here on the forum write after this now get aim please

7. apollo91

apollo91 Guest

ok in this forum page there is a thread called custom firmware winstaller or something like that that will work just follow the instructions u gonna have to do it there but it works have fun