1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally got 3.40oe-a but need a little help please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by pstamer, Jul 8, 2007.

1. pstamer

pstamer Guest

Hello all. I'm relatively new at this homebrew stuff. I managed to downgrade my psp to 1.5 and upgraded to 3.40oe-a; thanks to your cool guides. I've even got some emulators working. Here's what I need from you kind people:
    What the best neogeo emu. is and how to install it.
    How to run ps1 iso and if I even need an emu. for this and which one.
    How to run psp isos.
    Thanx in advance guys and gals.

Btw, I just figured out how to run psp isos so disregard that one. Somebody, anybody?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2007
  2. pstamer

pstamer Guest

I've also figured out the neo geo emu as well. I've really been looking for an easy way to emulate ps1 but I get mixed info from the many guides that I've googled and here. All I need to know is if I need a ps1 emulator to run ps1 isos and if so, which one and the installation process. Someone please give me a hand. I understand that it's annoying dealing with us noobs but I've really tried very hard to solve this piece of the puzzle and I just feel like I'm all thumbs when it comes to ps1 emulation. Thanx in advance.

3. ujhjkza

ujhjkza Member

when you got OE did you format your mem stick because when you do that it creates all the folders you need and one of them is called ISO, and all you have to do is put a "legally" obtained ISO or CSO into that folder

ugh damn you postblocker, why is it only newbs, oh wait nvm its self-explanatory

4. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

haha yeahhh and were the smart ones.. hahahaha.. nah.. if you got the iso folder on the root of your memory stick.. and you open up the .rar file of the game.. and you get a psp gamefolder and also a data file... then you got to convert the iso into cso... download.. umdgen.... follow the steps in some tutorials over here in afterdawn and you can get LEGAL games runnin ;] hahahaha

5. pstamer

pstamer Guest

Thanx for the replies guys. I've got it all down except how to play the ps1 iso. I've already converted my ps1 discs into isos. Do I need an emu for ps1 games and if so, which one? Btw, I've already created the ISO folder in my root directory. Thanx in advance.

6. mucktar

mucktar Member

to play ps1 games on the psp cheak this out http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/524060 this will show you how to set up the psx game to run with oe psp firmwhare. i did it to all my old psx rpgs i never played becaus i didnt have the time to sit and play them but now the psp can just pause them like any other game on the go .