1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally installed 3.03OE-C... but...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by thunderr, Mar 16, 2007.

1. thunderr

thunderr Member

Now what? lol, sorry my other topic kinda lead up to here and because the content completely changed and had nothing to do with the name of the topic i decided to post a new one...

Now that I have a PSP with Dark Alex's 3.03OE-C installed, what do I need to do to run ISOs, PSX games and emulators on it? The official Dark Alex website doesnt have any guides and most threads here are people posting their problems, my problem is I dont even know where to start...

With the costum FW, will I be able to run ISOs etc without the need of HEN-D and eLoaders and stuff? if I still need them where do I get them and how do they work? could someone please tell me or give me a link with step by step guide on what is needed and how it works?

Thank you!

2. Blink77

Blink77 Member

Well, you can start by looking up emulators for psp and downloading roms to play (assuming you own the actual game!) For iso's, use Alcohol 120% to burn your psx games into an iso. Then, what I use, is a program called IceTea, which is used to turn an iso into an EBOOT file. Once you get that, stick the EBOOT, if you used IceTea, into ms0/PSP/GAME and create a folder in your GAME and call it whatever game you want to put in there. Then drop the EBOOT into that folder and there you go!

3. cowtrix

cowtrix Member

oi dude - you got it installed... what did you do whem it says: run the flasher... I have no friggin idea!

4. Blink77

Blink77 Member

When it says "run the flasher" just press the "X" button.