1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Find me installation instructions for this modchip

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by DopeFreak, May 16, 2007.

1. DopeFreak

DopeFreak Regular member

ok guys im looking to buy the "ALL 360 modchip" and i need installation instructions so i can do it. plz help thx in adavance

edit: heres the link to it
    http://www.mod-chip.com/en/all_360.php#desc

i also think it is exactly the same as the globe modchip for the 360 jsut a different name dont know y. maybe that will help u guys.

Last edited: May 16, 2007
  2. steimy

steimy Active member

Last edited: May 16, 2007
  3. DopeFreak

DopeFreak Regular member

thx for posting i saw that b4 though i didnt think it was the instructions for installing it is real confusing thx for posting though i think i can understand it if i open my xbox up

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

I'd much rather flash the firmware than to use a chip. I personally don't think they can detect flashed firmware but they will be able to detect a chip. And that's waaaaaaaaay to many soldering points for me.

5. DopeFreak

DopeFreak Regular member

supposedly this chip turns off when u go on xbox live if u want it too so i cant get detected :) firmwareing costs like 172$ u need so much stuff man i saw the tutorial. modchip is ez and my dad solders everyday so hed no what hes doing

6. steimy

steimy Active member

i hate to say it, but a chip that turns off when you go on XBL is pretty useless. That means that every game that you want to play on XBL you will have to go out and buy, which defeats the purpose of having the chip in the first place. Plus, if you have XBL and you have your cord hooked up, it signs in long before you ever play the game.