1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firefox...

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by badream29, Apr 23, 2007.

1. badream29

badream29 Member

Is firefox a good browser to get??I have read about it, but was wondering how effective it is?

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

It's very good. Many people think it is better than Internet Explorer. Why don't you try it? You can always uninstall it if you don't like it.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  3. AXT

AXT Guest

Firefox >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IE

4. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Firefox is a very excellent browser compared to Internet Explorer it to me is the front runner in web browsers. Take it for a test run for a month or so and see if you like it. If you don't just uninstall and use something else.

5. bpanther

bpanther Regular member

i like firefox only thing i hate about it is when i click my from MSN messenger it wont go to fire fox so u need to keep IE on the side for it to work for emails unless u go to your hotmail from firefox site seperate from msn but yahoo mail works great with firefox

6. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

I was using IE but since i started use firefox there was no turning back.I see firefox is so much better than IE in so many ways.You can even change it's appearance by installing themes of your taste to make it more original.Plus browsing over the internet with firefox seems to be much quicker and safer,unlike IE with which some pop ups still appear when use.
    But as mentioned by bpanther,the only thing which is not so cool is that you can't access your mail directly from msn by firefox,you still need IE to do so.But that's the only thing,so i keep IE only to do so,else everything is done via firefox.

Firefox is so cool that even IE7 has copied a bit from it by making it possible to have several tabs in the same window and has integrated several search engines which you can choose among to be your default one,as in firefox.

Vincent.

7. bpanther

bpanther Regular member

your so right and IE updated ver sucks it has more probs now and people having major faults with IE now then ever b4 but i wish firefox would have a MSN messenger access for email only