1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIRM HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Habbah, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Habbah

Habbah Member

Ok today i decided to downgrade my psp but i found a downgrader that used a program to put all the files in the right place but i needed to update to 2.71 to use it so i did and i used the downgrader and it worked! but i tried to launch devhook but when i pushed start the screen just went black... so then i tried to use a umd emulator for the psp ment for firm 1.5 i loaded it and when i went to play my iso it froze... so then i thought i woud go to s.os oe-c because it had soemthing built in that plays isos... i did it and tried to play a iso and this error pops up... ( the game could not be started (80020321) ) is this because of my ta-082 chip???

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

it doesnt matter if you have a ta-079 - 086 (only when your downgrading so everyone keep that in mind!!). i have a ta082 and it runs perfectly. try going to recovery mode (google if you dont know how to) and set the kernel to 1.50 and disable No umd mode.

3. Habbah

Habbah Member

k, i googled recovery mode but all i can find is threads on it... where can i downlaod this?

4. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

you dont download it, all you do is hold the r trigger when you turn on the psp. you only download the recovery folder.