1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

firmware 2.81 problems

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by marcoro, Mar 6, 2007.

1. marcoro

marcoro Member

hi to everyone, i am new to homebrews and have a few questions on how to make my psp accept ISO games.
    i have version 2.81? to i have to change version?if so how?
    please help

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

Your going to have to upgrade to 3.03 firmware and then downgrade to 1.50(you can play iso's on this) but i suggest once your at 1.50 to then upgrade to 3.03 oe-c. Then your going to have to make a folder called ISO on the root of your memory stick and drop your .iso files in there then they will be playable.

3. marcoro

marcoro Member

thanks mate, I tried to do this.I was following a step by step guide but the downgrade gile on my memory stick seems not to be working..it said it was broken or similar.help

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

Last edited: Mar 7, 2007
  5. marcoro

marcoro Member

please help guys, when i put the 3.03 upgrade on my memory stick an then go to launch it it says data is damaged ..
    how do i get my 2.81 to work with ISO?has any body done this with success?

6. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

nope....it is not possible

the fact of the matter is, you are going to need 1.50 or OE custom firmware to run isos...get an unpatched version of GTA-LCS, and then try the downgrade (as It will not work w/o a proper copy of GTA-LCS).

Believe me when I say, it isnt that hard to get a copy of...I spent 3 days searching, and found it at a gamestop not even 5 miles from my house...keep your eyes peeled, and no matter what it costs now, remember that it is a hot comodity, and very re-selable...

good luck