1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firmware 3.50 custom problem.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sgro, Aug 31, 2007.

1. sgro

sgro Member

Hi, I have a psp which has the 3.50e custom firmware installed.

I have a problem with some games. When I try to run them, I get the error 80020148 (that is PRX type unsupported). The fact is that I get it regardless of the media (being original UMD or iso on the memory stick) and always with the same games. Innocent Life for example (I have both original UMD and ISO). Metal Slug anthology, as another example, runs perfectly, but when I choose "Metal Slug 6" from the internal menu, I get that error again, and I'm back to the psp menu.

I don't really know what to do. I've installed 3.50 custom on friends PSP and they don't have this problem.

At first I thought it was memory stick problem, but changin it didn't solve, and as I said, I get it even with original games.

Anyone has a clue? Thank you in advance.

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

How did you get 3.50 OE-A? Hexed?

3. sgro

sgro Member

I just installed it using darkalex custom firmware. The regulare procedure, build the file and then run it.

Update: I tried the trick to disable all 3 entries under "advanced->advanced configuration" in the recovery menu. It got my original "Innocent Life" run, but still "Metal Slug 6" inside Metal Slug Anthology, on my memory stick, will give me the error.

Still I ask, any clue? Thanks.

4. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

3.50 OE-A doesn't exist. The latest Dark_AleX CFW is 3.40 OE-A.

5. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Correct me if I'm wrong.

6. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Your right. Maybe he means 3.52/1 M33 or something.