1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firmware 3.6

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kamranpk, Nov 12, 2007.

1. kamranpk

kamranpk Member

hi guys, just bought a psp couple of days ago. its a slim edition with 3.6 firmware on it. Im dummy in this field so kindly if u can tell me how can i download and save games to ma console, i know it need some sort ov cracking. I surfed through the forums and came across something like Pandora's Battery and Magic Memory Stick. Don't have any idea what it is. Kindly if someone can help. Thanks in advance.

2. guano

guano Regular member

There are already plenty of threads here on Pandora, and I'm sure we're all sick of explaining it to the people who don't read thoroughly enough, but want handouts instead. Keep reading. In the meantime, check your pm and I will send you some info on where to get games.

3. kamranpk

kamranpk Member

4. guano

guano Regular member

I would use the first one b/c it has pics. (Makes it easier.)

5. kamranpk

kamranpk Member

4) Now power on your psp, stick in ur memory stick, and go to Game Menu Memory Stick and run Pandora Installer for 3.XX (by HELLCAT).

5) At the Installer Menu press "X to install 1.50 firmware, containing Pandora, to the memory stick"

when i so through step 4, it gives a message "The game could not be started. (80020148) . wat to do? :(