1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firmware for Lite On drive for Backing up Xbox 360 games?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Bookable, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Bookable

Bookable Member

Does anyone know where to get the firmware for Backing up Xbox 360 games for a lite on drive?

I have a blaster ck3 which allows me to easily swap out firmwares so i could back up Xbox 360 games, except i don't know where to get the firmware. Could anyone help me with this?

Could i potentially back up 360 games with the lite on LT v1.1 firmware?

Thanks!

2. Jyoung117

Jyoung117 Member

you need to get it from xbins.org although it has been down the last couple days, maybe someone who has it on their comp can send it to you. If you were looking to play on live at n e point I would suggest waiting for the new firmware to come out to be safe because even if you don't plan on getting on live now your system can be flagged internally and once you go online it will send the information to the microsoft servers

sorry thought u meant to play back ups, but yeah if you wanted to make back ups you would need 0800

Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  3. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

IX1.6 0800 FW for Liteon

4. Bookable

Bookable Member

Can LT v1.1 play backups? if not what can?

Because i just backed up my halo reach and ran it through lvl 3 Abx360 and burned to a disc and it reads it and i can see that it is halo reach but it doesn't load, it just stays at a black screen

Thanks!