1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firmware or disc problem? + GTA question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chidrock, Jan 10, 2007.

1. chidrock

chidrock Member

I picked up Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max and when I put it on it says that no memory card is found. I have a 4gb Sandisk Pro Duo that works fine so far with my other game - Power Stone collection. I just upgraded my firmware to the 3.02B set up, but I am not sure if this is the cause. Could it just be a bad disk? Do any games have trouble reading certain cards?

Since I have the 3.02B firmware, can I play the two GTA games on my PSP? I've heard stories of forced firmware updates, so I'm not sure on this one.

Thanks...

2. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

Format the memory card through your PSP first. If your PSP doesnt recognise the memory card in the first place then format via your PC using a memory card reader if you have one.

3. chidrock

chidrock Member

It's weird because the PSP recognizes the memory card and everything. It's saved the Power Stone stuff plus some homebrew stuff that I have on there. Wouldn't I have a problem with the homebrew stuff if I reformat the card now? (That was something I had to do before I upgraded the firmware)