1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firmware question and back up game question.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by SPAZo, Nov 6, 2007.

1. SPAZo

SPAZo Member

Hi
    Whats the latest firmware i should have with my pioneer dual layer 116d? it is just using the current windows one at the moment and works fine.

Another question.

I have tryed to back up Elder scrolls obilivion and the problem is..
    i put the cd into my cd rom drive ( samsung ) and it runs as
    xbox360 ( under the D: Drive )
    i use schrom to burn an image to the computer but it comes up with a message halfway through saying " blah blah secotrs blah should be ok with xbox 1 but this SHOULDNT HAPPEN with xbox 360 "

has anyone else had trouble trying to back up Elder scrolls?
    can anyone recomend an alternative solution? i am only playing single player.

2. SPAZo

SPAZo Member

bump

3. steimy

steimy Active member

1. look here
    http://forum.rpc1.org/portal.php

2. when it asks you to fill sectors with zero's that is not a good thing. Have you tried using the latest version of Xbox Backup Creator instead of Schtrom? And if you like Schtrom are you using the newest version of the program?

The only time that happened to me was after i formatted my PC. For some reason it went wacky and both ripping programs gave me that error. After i reinstalled all my programs and did all my Windows updates it went away so i can not really say what fixe it. But it only happened when i had ripped the game myself, if i just burned an already existing image it worked just fine.

4. SPAZo

SPAZo Member

thanks,
    i am using 3.3 schrom.
    i will try xbox creator tonight.