1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firmware version 3.40

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BigPoppa2, Jul 2, 2007.

1. BigPoppa2

BigPoppa2 Member

I let my cousin hold my PSP which I bought and it came with firmware version 2.60 but he read something about the firmware upgrade and he went ahead and did it without asking me. Is there a way I can go back to 2.60? Anything that can be done? Any kind of recovery?
    Thanks for the help.[/color][/color][/b]

2. BigPoppa2

BigPoppa2 Member

Im all up for it. Can you run games from it? If I can do that then even better, I dont know much about the tricks you can do on yous psp but im willing to learn because I want to use it as more than an mp3 player and a game system. So yeah, Im willing to accept the help, besides, if it break ill just go cash in on my insurance for it haha. Thanks for replying and for the future help. Let me know how you want to communicate to get this done.

3. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

i know you can run games and homebrew i dont yet cause i just got mine upgraded

4. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

first you need to buy the lumines game...there is no way around it it has to be boughten from the store,if you have it then post back when you get the message, if you dont buy it or borrow it(you cant damage the luminesgame from downgrading).post back as soon as you have one

5. BigPoppa2

BigPoppa2 Member

No I dont have it. I dont even know what game that is. But let me check tomorrow at EB games or game stop and see if they have a used one. It would still work with a used one right? Cuz I dont know what game that is and if i dont like it then i can just exchange it or something like that after Ive done the downgrade. But I will let you know as soon as I have gotten that Lumines game. Too bad it doesnt work with another game...But thanks I will let you know ASAP

6. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

alright good