1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First timer flashing with a lizard

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by JOHNSTARR, May 19, 2011.

1. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

So I'm done being lazy having my friends do my flashing and bought a lizard. I've successfully followed the directions setting it up so its go time with a benq ...

My main concern has to do with "Power drop to take power from the console" Should I use the console or should I buy something else? I do plan to be very cautious only having console plugged into the wall only if it matters.

* I'm fully aware a new firmware will be coming soon so this is just to practice.

-> thanks in advance

2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

i would recommend buying something, there are cheap connectivity kits around, i bought one the other day for 7 dollars, there are also some new options coming out soon, car adapters and battery packs.

3. wabashman

wabashman Active member

if you do use the console for power, make sure you have the a/v cables connected to the 360. doesnt need to connect to a tv, just to the console. otherwise it will auto-shut off after 5 minutes.

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Yeah just get an xtractor. If you don't want to use the grabbers you can solder your scorpioni directly to power. 4 from left top RED, 4 from left bottom ground. You need to solder to 3.3v or it will blow LED. Much better than using those crappy grabbers!

5. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

Thanks for the input. Probably try 1 time with console (a/v cables connected) then sometime this week I'll look for the xtractor to purchase.

6. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

would getting the x360usbpro and ck3 lite be more economical and better that getting a maximus lizard?

7. kenkorea

kenkorea Member

Can any one tell me 250gb black slim from amazon how to hack and play copy games.
    Thank You In Advance

8. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

9. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

Could someone provide me a link to a good deal on a solid product that will power on my console for flashing? USA

-thanks

* first attempt at a Benq was a success... I'm officially a class "B" lammer!!!!

10. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

CK3 Lite