1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first timer on psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by alan56q, Apr 1, 2007.

1. alan56q

alan56q Member

hi
    i have had my psp encoded to the latest 3.1 and was told i didnt need to use devhook for any games i wanted to play. i have had a film called russia with love that came in as a cso file. do i have to format the mem stick before i copy the game into the stick? also i have made an iso file on the stick and copied game into it but the psp doesnt recognise any game on it. what am i doing wrong? any ideas anyone?
    thanks.

2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

What ?

What is "the latest 3.1"... what firmware are you actually running ?

A "film" called russia with love, I think you,ll find thats a game.

By iso file, I guess you mean folder... where did you create this folder ?

3. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

if ur running sony's, u wouldn't be able to play it. whoever told u to upgrade was WRONG

Last edited: Apr 1, 2007
  4. alan56q

alan56q Member

sorry yes russia with love is a game which came down in a cso file. i made an iso folder on the memory pro stick which is in the psp. i copied the game onto the stick in the iso folder. the psp says no game in the folder. i ahve a usd disc in as i know it wont play unless the disc is in. i took psp to puter fair and the guy said u need to d/grade to 1.5 and use devhook OR grad to 3.1? where as you dont use devhook as long as the usd disc is in the psp will see the game u copied to the mem stick. does the mem stick have to be formatted in someway?

5. fultonla

fultonla Guest

well sorry to tell you you are out of luck as there is no 3.11 downgrader at the moment. but dont upgrade to any new firmware as one might come out eventually