1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fixing error 07

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by kengilber, Oct 24, 2004.

1. kengilber

kengilber Guest

my xbox froze up in a middle of saving a game when i restarted it a green page came up reading error 07 when i called sevice they said there was something wrong with the hard drive how can i fix it i have nothing extra add to the xbox it is 8 mounths old please help

2. Cerious

Cerious Member

are you storing your games on the HD? I had problems with this after about 6 months of use. What I did to fix it was to try to get back into evox and ftp my saved games to my PC and just reformat it. It always works for after that.

3. kengilber

kengilber Guest

in not sure what u are talking about when u say try to get back to evox and ftp. when u ask are u saving games to your hard drive isint that the only way to save it unless u have a memorey card. Sorry if these ? sound dumb but all i really know is how to play but my brotherinlaw is really big on the computer stuff and is helping me try to fix this probulem thanks for all your help