1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fixing my psp after a downgrade

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Thrakk, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Thrakk

Thrakk Member

I haven't used my psp in several months. The last time I used it I had downgraded it to a 1.5 and I was running some version of devhook (which did modify my flash a little bit)

Anyways, I basically want to upgrade to the best version that still allows me to use .iso loaders (for games I already own...) But first, do I have to reformat and write on the flash drive again?

Im ready to experiment with all the best hombrew but since I'm so outta of the loop again I don't know where to begin?

Any thoughts?

2. Thrakk

Thrakk Member

Im thinking I want to use the newest custom firmware but I also want to reformat my flash memory.

I dont think I have a backup, I'm looking for a backup I can download.

3. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

4. Thrakk

Thrakk Member

thanks. I think there is also a newer custom firmware. Im looking forward to play games like jeanne d'arc and sid's pirates.
    I only have a 940 mb on my totally formatted memory card so I basically can only play one game at a time. The rest of the space I'll put cool apps and flash games.

If the youtube app loads faster than it usually takes for the internet to load on my psp than it might be worth looking into. I dont know why the internet is so god damn slow on my psp. also, I need to mod it to make the speakers louder. I hae a lot of work I need to do besides installing a custom firmware.

I'm not sure what other things could pimp my psp.
    any suggestions of cool apps or homebrew ideas (like psx emulation) would be welcome. I don't exactly know what emulators are out right now. I would like to play wave race or conker's bad fur day on my psp if a n64 emulator is available and running smooth.

5. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member