1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flag

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jamiefors, Jan 15, 2008.

1. jamiefors

jamiefors Member

hi guys

i was playing this online and in one game the players from both teams got together and were taking the flag and putting it back and so on and so on, just standing there doing this.
    I shot someone and was told this is a no shooting game.

Whats all that about then ????

2. fern148

fern148 Regular member

you were playing what online?

3. NewBart

NewBart Guest

lol yeah the name of the game would help, unless this is a joke thread.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

may be that you joined someone's server and they were playing a specific type of game and not the normal type. We do this when we play rainbow Six Vegas. Sometime we play only pistols with no explosives. Or we play a game called Michael Myers which has specific rules:
    Michael Meyers
    The rules:

-1 Person is Michael Myers and can only use a shotgun with a laser sight
    -The rest of the people can only use pistols (no explosives) BUT can't shoot Mike Myers untill AFTER the first 2 mins of the round have gone by (Mike Myers can shoot anyone at any time). After two minutes have gone by everyone must chase down and kill the player who is Michael Meyers. The person who kills him becomes Michael Meyers the next game.
    - all players must carry grenades because after Michael Meyers is killed everyone kills themselves to be able to start a new round.
    -May have a mole who can shoot anyone at any time to help Mike Myers
    -Mole is chosen by Michael Myers, usually sends a private message to tell you
    -If you decide to shoot someone because you fear he or she is the mole, and it turns out he or she isnt then you must kill yourself.

This is a really fun game with about 10-12 people in a room.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
  5. jamiefors

jamiefors Member

Hi

It was call of duty 3, capture the flag in a ranked match
    Not a joke i promise
    I did'nt join someones server, it started at the lobby like always.
    I thought it may have been a points boost thing or something.

6. wabashman

wabashman Active member

if it was your own lobby, you shuolda just told the person to shut-it. its your room, and you make the rules, not some 13 year old lil punk. if he doesnt like it he can leave.

7. NserUame

NserUame Regular member

Here's a tip next time you find out they're playing a stupid game type that the software doesn't actually support, kill them. It'll take them a couple rounds to realize that you don't care and eventually the game will return to normal. Save the stupid crap for Private matches, ranked matches are just that.