1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flash problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by user473, Apr 1, 2007.

1. user473

user473 Regular member

ok ive flashed like 10 360s never had problem..i flashed a guy from works 360 today ..samsung ms28 ..used mtkflash r /sata /m orig.bin ..u know the rest ...worked fine.. but when we hooked it up it said error 66 system failure..what happend? and can i just put his orig back on ?

2. theridges

theridges Guest

yea try to flash his original back to the Xbox...
    it will be on the USB Flash Drive...
    what firmware did you try to flash to it?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  3. user473

user473 Regular member

i used the x32 ..thats the only one i have and i didnt feel like downloading another one..but if i unplug the sata that goes wfrom the 360 mb to the drive i dont get error.. but as soon as i plug in that sata i get it

4. theridges

theridges Guest

some people get an E66 (hardware failure) when trying to reboot their console after the Xbox 360 Fall Dashboard Update. It only happens with some specific configurations, they do NOT ban the console/gamertag from LIVE and it's easy to solve. It's probably a compatibility issue or check between the new Xbox360 OS/kernel build and some combinations of DVD drives and modified firmwares.

i would reflash the original back and then flash it with 5.2