1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flash TSOP with Xenium chip???

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by darthnip, Mar 11, 2004.

1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

has anyone attempted this yet? In theory, it should be the same as with a matrix i would assume. Just curious if anyone has done it or even tried. If necessary, my box will be the guinea pig.

2. DT420

DT420 Guest

lol. I havent. Im still working with my Matrix. I have a question old buddy. Is it possible to see a memory card through an ftp program? If so where are saves located? Also where would custom soundtracks be. Thanks in advance. With out your advice i probaly still be trying to figure out how to flash my chip. lol

3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

you know, i've never used an xbox memory card. just never had a need i guess. I'm guessing here but i dont think you could see anything on a mem-card thru ftp. It just wouldn't make sense, speaking from the PC side of things. but who knows, maybe someone has.
    yeah i loved my matrix chips, but i'm VERY impressed with the Xenium. if i could just find out if it will do a TSOP flash, i'd rate it higher than the matrix chips. but thats just my opinion. The matrix was a revolutionary chip for its time. It looks like this Xenium might be the next revolutionary chip. allthough i'm still waiting on my Xbit to arrive. but i'm not too fond of having that little daughter board that has to be mounted externally, but i'm sure some people will like the USB feature of it.

4. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

from past memory i think it gets showed on one of the other partitions in ftp, like x y or z, but cant remember