1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flash0 problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dsdavis6, Apr 30, 2007.

1. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

ok so i installed 3.40oe this morning after sticking with 3.03oe for some time because i was told it may help with ffviii emulation (which it didnt but thats another story). was about to install a theme so opened up flash0 in recovery start highlighting files to back up when the computer goes mad... literally jus starts running dos scripts and stuff then within 5 seconds shuts down :| so i was thinking "oh my" and i was rite... drama... psp aint starting up im guessing i need 2 restore the flash0 which i didnt get a chance 2 back up... any ideas?

2. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

just downgrade back down and then back up. or if you are really smart reflash your firmware. but if you aint sure about reflashing just be sure and downgrade back down.

3. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

can u activate flash0 do u need a copy of the 3.40oe-a flash0 files cos i can give u them

4. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

thanks for your replies. Scott, i pm'd u :D