1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashed back to 93450c instead of 02510c

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mdjd, Jul 21, 2013.

1. mdjd

mdjd Member

Hello,

I decided to update the box to LT+3.0. In doing so, I flashed back to stock so I could apply the latest update (16203). Unfortunately, I flashed back to 93450c instead of 02510c (I was on dash v14197).

When I tried to apply the update I got an error code stating my box is banned - C000-0099. However, after doing some research I realized it's likely due to the fact that I installed the wrong stock firmware since I should have gone to 02510c.

Now, I'm trying to flash back to 02510c using the same method in JF - Dummy as Source and Original 02510c as Target. When I do this, I get the following messages:
    -Spoofing Target
    -DVD Key copied to target
    -Target is LT - ID strings not copied to target
    -Target rev is LT 02510C, serial info not copied

I'm not sure how to proceed...JF says all should be copied over. If I try to proceed with the Erase it prompts a warning about the info not matching.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  2. mdjd

mdjd Member

Thanks to a guy on the #JungleFlasher IRC channel, this is resolved.

Just wanted to provide an update in case anyone else ran into a similar issue.
    I simply needed to proceed with the rest of the JF steps. I thought the data was supposed to copy over, but since it's going from one firmware to another - 93450c to 02510c - I guess it isn't supposed to.

I just saw that it didn't copy and thought it was a problem.