1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flashed matrix xodus does not boot

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by the_nitty, Apr 22, 2003.

1. the_nitty

the_nitty Member

last week i've bought a matrix xodus. I flashed it with EvoX D.6 and installed it according to an instruction manual.
    In mode 1 the diode flashes a milisecond green and then red. In all other modes the diode blinks green / green orange, but the xbox does not boot correctly. The round lamp flashes green 3 timess and afterwards red/green. When the matrix is deactivated the system boots normal. Is the alingment not correct? but why are the modes 2-4 responding with a flashing green diode?
    Plz help me or i do repair this fusking xbox with a sledge hammer...

2. the_nitty

the_nitty Member

by the way my ICQ # is 39380434...

3. Dank

Dank Regular member

make sure you use a color bios on the chip and when you get the green light, turn off the machine put it in mode 2(be careful you can fry shit but its what i had to do since my leds were broken) and slightly move it around till it boots upo with the color bios you selected. you may have to push down on the d0 pin(the one on top by itself) and see if that works. if it does you may need to solder that pogo pin

4. the_nitty

the_nitty Member

i've done how you said. And nothing happened, but the screen remained black and the boxes cracked 3 times...
    could it be possible that my xbox boots from another partition as it's defined in my bios?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2003
  5. Dank

Dank Regular member

no it doesn't boot from another partition but your just gonna have to keep messing with it till you get it perfectly lined up. with my leds not working it took 14 hours.. it was horrible. but your getting close it sounds like cause it is disrupting the normal boot process. it should stay on solid in mode 2 when lined perfectly. i bet its the d0 pin pogo you may need to scrape away a little of the coating with a smalll sharp object so you get a good connect but be careful with that.